Take advantage of my many years of experience in real estate negotiation to help you make your transaction in peace before, during and after closing.
My Experience: Over 25 years of experience in real estate trading. Practical in Quebec since February 2004. Many satisfied customers and many recommendations.
- Member of the Self-Regulatory Body of Real Estate Brokerage of Quebec (OACIQ)
- Member of the Greater Montreal Real Estate Board
- Member of the Canadian Building Association.
- Member of the Commercial Council of ACI
- Member of the CIGM Business Group •
- Lawyer and notary since 1990 in the Dominican Republic with specialization in Civil, Commercial and Real Estate Law (15 years of practice in my law firm Matilde Bartolomé et Associés
- Law studies at the Université de Montréal
- Real Estate Agent 2004
- 2008 Certified Real Estate Broker
- Expertise in commercial property and income properties 2009
Master Seller 2009-2010-2011-2012-2013, 2014, 2016 *
I offer to all my customers the "ROYAL PROTECTION" to protect you before, during and after the transaction:
- Latent Defects (EXCLUSIVE - No other banner offers this protection)
- Delays and withdrawals
- Special Assesments for Co-ownerships
- Legal Assistance